Monday 2 December 2013

My new copyright logo and the story behind it

Just a quick blog about my new logo and it has taken me a long time to find out how to use my photographs I took in 2008 on the North Wales coast in the summer time. The photo is of me and the rising sun behind lighting up the sky in a bright orange glow and I wanted to get a photo of me in silhouette and I have always thought it would be the perfect shot to use as a logo or a copyright image.

 The great thing is that every time I see my photographs with the silhouetted image on, I remember the warmth and glow I felt on that summers morning and the reasons why I first started Wildlife photography as a hobby and now it has now become a big part of my social and working life.

Thank you

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment