Monday 24 September 2012

Another bird off the list for North Wales

After thinking I had lost my GO PRO camera but not positive so I rushed back to the caravan to see if that was the case but luckily it was not so while waiting for my brother to return from filming on the great orme So I decided on going to the sheltered bay to see if the Seals were still around in case the weather improved in the evening for abit of bodyboarding with the GO PRO but as the wind increased I knew that was impossible.
The Seals were still there and after a few minutes we noticed a Brent Goose feeding with a group of gulls luckily we got a few shots before it flew off when the Gulls were frightened by a dog off it's lead.
 A first for me and I spotted it in the same place I saw my first few Eider duck in February this year so a place for migrating birds resting from the stormy seas.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment