Sunday 19 December 2010

Redwings right on my doorstep and Birds in slow-motion

Another very frosty and cold day when I went out this morning but I did not have to go far to get a few photographs of some of our winter visitors as Redwings feeding on the holly berries on a tree right next my housewhich is lucky because they have now eaten all the holly berries except for the ones that remain on the ground so I put some pears under the tree that were left in the fruit bowl to try and tempt them back near my garden.
I finished the slow motion video of the birds feeding at Marbury park bird feeders which I filmed to test the slowmo setting on my camcorder to see how best to use it and I chose a few clips and edited into a short video to see the results on a big HDTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment