Saturday 5 July 2014

Fox cub with no tail :-(

While walking back from the Great Orme we ended up on the outskirts of Llandudno and on the floor I spotted a small Foxes tail probably a Fox cubs tail and there were no foxes around or blood from the tail. I am not sure how this happened but somewhere at the sea side town of Llandudno there is a Fox cub with no tail if anyone's heard or seen anything like this before then let me know. I just wish I had picked up the tail and examined it abit more then I might have more answers but when we went back the next day it was no where to be seen.
One theory I had was a Fox cub had died on one of the ormes and a Corvid had 
picked up the tail from the body and dropped it when it realized it could not be eaten.

Thanks for visiting 

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment