Sunday 22 March 2015

Vote for the Britain's first Official National bird #VOTEHENHARRIER

 If you haven't heard then you can now vote for the Britain's first Official National bird. You can findout more information on how to vote on the Link below:
I have Voted for the Henharrier as out of all the final 10 birds it's one of the only birds in the list being persecuted to a level of extinction. To find out why it's so important we all vote for this stunning and often unseen bird. I recently read a great blog post which sums it up perfectly The post was written by Findlay Wilde who's a very intelligent and inspiring young man, I have placed a Link to his blog post below.
USE YOUR HEART AND YOU HEAD AND YOU WILL COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION I DID
VOTE FOR CONSERVATION - VOTE FOR HENHARRIER!!!!!

Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment