Saturday 31 January 2015

The Wich Wildlife Group for Wildlife lovers in my part of Cheshire

Just a quick heads up today on a New Facebook group I've started called The Wich Wildlife Group for local trusted Wildlife watchers, wildlife photographers, wildlife Filmer's from my area in Cheshire. These areas include 4 towns Middlewich, Sandbach, Northwich and Winsford. If you are interested in joining the hidden wildlife group then you must have live locally to me and have a profile on Facebook. If you meet the criteria above then email me at TheWichWildlifeGroup@aol.com for more information. 


I have various ideas for local projects or events once the group becomes established and we gain more members who have been vetted and approved by myself. The reason I'm doing it this way is because there are lots of people who hurt and kill wildlife, even locally which really angers me but hopefully through this new group we can make a local difference to help protect, rescue and enjoy our local wildlife and habitats. Also it will be a way to meet other local people who have the same values and love of the Nature around us that some people in our everyday lives will never understand.
 2 Cygnets which we rescued in 2014 as they got separated from the rest of there family on a local river
but luckily we managed to reunite the family together on the canal that flows above and over the river.
Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment