Tuesday 27 January 2015

Thoughts of better days.....

With the Winter weather only just hitting us with sleet, wind, rain and frosts it got me thinking of last years weather and how much warmer it was. Hopefully once this batch of winter weather ends it will warm up and things will be on the up and up as I'm over winter now. I'm ready for Spring/Summer and long summer days exploring the North Wales coast in my kayak or swimming with my easy breath mask on. My favorite thing is sunbathing on the coastal cliffs while looking out for Dolphins with all the sounds of the sea from the Auks, Kittiwakes to the Gulls that call from there cliff nesting grounds.
I expect I will have lots of footage from my long days sea kayaking and walking the coast when I go in June for 2 weeks at Llandudno. But that's way off yet and I have lots of other things to look forward to before then and I'll be posting here as and when I get up to something Wild/Outdoors related.


Thanks for reading my blog
So stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment