Saturday 7 June 2014

Beauty in the Meadow

While on a walk through the Meadows I spotted a beautiful pair of Common Blues mating on a grass stalk and as the light was perfect I thought I would make the most of it and take a few shots of this stunning event in Nature.
We must not take these moments of summer beauty for granted because in the winter months when it's cold, dark and lacking in color, a Butterfly fluttering through a green emerald meadow is something that I really miss as it feeds the soul so enjoy it before the months fly by and were back in the dark months of Winter.
I shall return to the meadow in a few days to see if there are any other Butterflies in the area and to see if there are any Bee Orchids growing as this time last year there were about 3 so fingers crossed there will be more this year.

Thanks for visiting

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment