Tuesday 13 March 2012

Focus on kayaking and the water work for a while

After all the latest events regarding land based projects and hides going missing I have decided to focus on water based projects like the nest rafts and spending some time in my floating hide filming the water birds so basically my plan is to focus on areas where the idiots of my local patch cannot get and hopefully there should be no more hold ups and once the green spring vegetation takes over mainly brambles and nettles begin growing creating a natural barrier which keeps out any human interference and allows me to film in peace and I can get there using my kayak to get to these cut off areas and as I know where the hazards are due to past experiences I know if anybody try's to follow then they have the disadvantage of not knowing where the sharp rocks and hazards are.
Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment