Monday 30 January 2017

My passion and my business is Wildlife!!!

Go Wildlife watching is my online shop that's been in business since 2009 supplying lots of useful wildlife watching products from Wildlife camera traps to Wildlife watching hides. We stock over 500 wildlife watching, wildlife photography, and wildlife filming products. The wildlife watching gear shop is run by me Mike Mottram and I'm involved in many areas of the Natural history field from wildlife observation, wildlife filming, wildlife photography and more recently wildlife conservation and rescue. My passion for wildlife and the Natural world began over 20 years ago. 
I have learned and seen so much since setting up Go wildlife watching while testing the wildlife watching products we sell in our shop. I started Go wildlife watching from nothing and over the years it has enabled me to find the best and most unique wildlife watching kit that will hopefully get you some amazing views and encounters with wildlife in many different habitats in the UK or around the world.

We sell lots of wildlife filming, wildlife photography, and wildlife watching products only available below:
Thank you

Wildlife watcher Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment