Thursday 1 January 2015

Top 14 Wild moments of 2014 part 2 of 2

Continuing with yesterdays quick review of 2014 with my top 14 moments of the year gone by.
 8-I love getting to the Sea bird cliffs at Llandudno not to photograph or film but to listen to the Sea bird calls in an orchestra of beauty and even smell of the sea bird poo is one a look forward to ;-) -yes I'm weird!!! - HERE
 9-One of a few Badger encounters from 2014 and this one was the best with 3 cubs out playing in the summer sunshine.
10-Seeing the cygnets sunbath on the canal bank in the summer sunshine while Narrowboat holiday makers pass by.
11-Using my Easybreath surface mask to see underneath the waves of the Irish sea at Llandudno and it was full of life and hopefully I'll have Camera under the water with me in 2015. - HERE
12- A little Mole that popped up one day to feast on a grub that crawled over his tunnel. - HERE
13-One of my favorite things in the summer is to kayak and to just enjoy the natural sounds of the countryside.- HERE
14-My ultimate favorite thing from 2014 has to be getting so much time outdoors with wildlife. I only work part time through the week and get the weekends off and running my own business through the use of modern technology allows me to do this in such beautiful places from banks along the river to coastal cliffs where Gannets soar by.

A few thoughts ticking over in my head for 2015.......

"No matter how dark and stormy things get in life there will always be a rainbow in the distance and to me that rainbow is Nature and the outdoors"
"Don't just celebrate the end of a year or the beginning of a new, appreciate and celebrate every second, minute, hour and day that your alive"

Thanks for reading my blog over the past year and I hope your have a great 2015

So stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment