Sunday 6 November 2011

A quick video preview of the Brock wood Badger clan

After going through a few HDV tapes I filmed on this year I found one that had lots of Badger footage on. The Badgers were filmed at Brock wood over the summer after watching the tape I decided to edit some of it down as a preview for one of my short films to be called  

Diaries of a Cheshire wildlife watcher shorts - The Badgers of Brock wood
Which one looks best for a dvd case print???
CLICK PHOTOS TO SEE THEM BIGGER

These shorter films will be about 5-10 minutes long and will act as previews or updates on what wildlife or techniques, kit we are using to get each shots I am hoping that my ideas will give others inspiration to have ago at doing the same thing and building on my thoughts to create more ideas on ways to film our wonderful British wildlife.
I hope you enjoy this quick edit as much as I did filming the Badgers. I really enjoyed editing the clips as they reminded me of the moment they first emerged on a perfect warm summers afternoon.

Thank you for reading

Mike

2 comments:

  1. I like the color photo. It is too hard to see his/her face in the b&w.
    I loved the clip but did not care for the music; it just seemed so sad. Perhaps something a bit more upbeat? Just my 2cents worth and not worth that much probably-lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All feedback is good feedback the end product will be very different with narration and original sound recording the clip above took me about 30 minutes to make and for some reason I could not get the Badgers sounds onto the video so i just picked a piece of music that was peaceful and matched the video length.

    Thankyou for commenting I would like to see feedback from you in the future it is greatly appreciated.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete