Monday 11 October 2010

Cold and frosty morning

Yesterday I went for a walk in the countryside as it was a frosty day with a clear blue sky and the sun was shining bright in the sky. I ended up walking through my local woodland and got some beautiful shots of some mushrooms and some bright orange ones that were growing inside a tree crevice. 
Also I decided to get some shots of the colourful autumn leaves that were beginning to fall from the trees.
On the edge of the wood is some farmland and I ended up startling a Male pheasant which ended up staying very close to me, allowing for a beautiful close-up photograph. 
 I also spotted one of the local buzzards perched on the roof of a cattle shed which is a bird I have never photographed close up before and hopefully I can get a better photograph of a buzzard over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment