Sunday 5 November 2017

Lots of lovely cold Nature walks in the day and at Night

I've done it again and not blogged for a month as the only time I get to sit down to write is on a Sunday night.  I've been designing my brother a website for his own photography and his Swan Project which can be found below: www.RyanMottramswildlife.co.uk
I've been getting distracted recently watching this webcam www.westshorebeachcafe.com setup outside at a cafe at Llandudno on the Westshore beach.
Perfect for watching the sunset at the end of the day
It makes me miss the place even more but it inspires me to keep saving and searching for that perfect home on the coast. I can't wait to see it snow on the webcam and I will be definitely be using this camera to check the weather when I visit.
Ryan checking on one of the Hedgehogs that frequently visits our garden to feed under the trees
 Really enjoying going to different places to watch the stunning sunsets on the clearer nights
Prepping my backpack light/phone charge mount for when I get back late
A full moon and a clear sky perfect for Nighttime wildlife watching
 This weekend I decided I wanted to stay close and explore a new area of my home patch a few miles away. I discovered the area while picking up an undelivered package from the post office. The area we decided on walking was called White gateway which lies close to the river Weaver and starts off from Winsford to Cuddington. The walk runs along an old Railway line for about 10km/6miles but on the whole day, we probably walked over 26km/16 miles getting to the walk and returning home. There's more information on the walk here http://www.gps-routes.co.uk/routes/home.nsf/routeslinkscycle/whitegate-way-walking-and-cycle-route not much to see but a good long walk to blow away the cloudy day cobwebs.

Next month I have a week off for a personal celebration and were heading off to Wales for a week to stay in either a little cottage by the sea or a big cottage by the sea but that depends on....

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment