Sunday 17 April 2016

First week of 2016 on the coast

I thought it would never get here but last week I go my first week on the coast of North Wales. I worked out that last year we had the same week on the coast so it was interesting to see the difference in this Spring compared to last Spring. Hopefully I will find some time in the next few days to get back to blogging as normal. From Seals to Dolphins to Foxes we had quite a nice week unfortunately we did not get to all the places we wanted. I also enjoyed a few lazy sleep in days but after walking 20+miles in one day so you can understand why. I'm back on the coast in June for a couple of weeks so not to worry and as I have already started to plan that when we got back on Saturday.
Until then here is a few photographs I took while enjoying a mixed week of weather on the coast..
Watching and hearing the Chough's coming into roost was a lovely end to the last day
 Will be walking here sometime in the future
4 individuals disturbed a colony of Atlantic Grey Seals last week but that deserves a blog of it's own
Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment