Monday 16 March 2015

Spring sign of the day

After a few hours of site editing on my PC I decided to take a break and head out for a walk in the sun. I took a walk by the TandM canal and ended up chilling by the river in some lovely energizing sunshine. The birds were singing in full song, I especially love to hear Greenfinches trilling on a warm and sunny morning the only other thing I needed was the smell of cut grass. To me it's the simple things in life that are the best and I could have easily stayed in that moment for a while.
I also spotted another sign of spring which was a brown furry caterpillar crawling up the post where I was sitting.
I think it's a Moth caterpillar but I am not sure what species if you know then let me know.

Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment