Thursday 21 August 2014

Break from the Swans with some Whitethroats

As I have been working on a Autumn/Winter hide for when the darkness creeps in early and it will mainly be for filming Otters at night plus I have a small feeding station for mammals and birds that will entertain me while waiting for the Otters to appear. While looking for a place for filming Otters earlier in the summer I was delighted to watch and photograph a pair of Whitethroats feeding there chicks that were deep in a Bramble patch. So I took this as a sign from Nature that this place has what I need and there are plenty of other species which I will post about over the Autumn months but for now I have posted my first photographs of a lovely little bird that led me to my new hide.
Thanks for visiting

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment