Thursday 13 October 2011

A quick post - Garden office and inside office

Just a quick post today with a few photos of my indoor and outdoor offices just to show you where I write my blogs, edit videos, record narration and make all my camera kits.

My garden office - A place I can work and watch wildlife


 My indoor office - where I get all my inspiration

 I will be posting more about my garden office and the cameras I have setup in different areas of my garden aswell as a few new site pages on Diaries of a Cheshire wildlife watcher website showing two very special places where I do some of my filming and conservation work.

Thanks for reading

Mike

1 comment:

  1. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my friends check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!

    garden office pod

    ReplyDelete