Sunday 8 December 2013

Cemetery Foxes in a well lit area

Just a quick one today about a winter project that I am doing and it involves photographing Foxes at my local cemetery in well lit area and as it's very close to my home its pretty achievable as long as the Foxes are still around.
Years ago they used to feed on scraps that I used to put out behind my fence but now there is more lighting that is on all night making it perfect for photographing without any light issues.
 
 Thank you

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Amazing footage of the foxes. Looking forward to see how the project turns out :). Actually had Mr Fox in the garden again this morning, so the camera trap is going out tonight (bet he won't turn up now - sods law!).

    #Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that the Cemetery is right next to my house so it's perfect. Always the way it happens :-)

    ReplyDelete