Sunday 27 October 2013

Boat post - Apple bobbing Swans

The Dolphin blog will have to wait as my new boat project is taking up alot of my time and while doing abit of cleaning on my canal boat I noticed my local Swans Flash & Snow trying to eat apples but they were struggling to get through the skin as the apples would just roll out of there way it looked like a game of Swan apple bobbing with no success. So I decided to hold the apples for them and then they could eat till there hearts were content. 
They took turns to have some apple then water and so on till the apple was nothing more than a few pips.
Swans love apples who would have thought it
With all this rain and wind I am sure I will be spending more time there while working on many editing projects and a blog as and when I have time.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment