Wednesday 3 July 2013

Opportunistic birds on the promenade at Llandudno

As we do alot of walking on our North Wales filming trips especially when we visit the Great Orme and the Little Orme in one day we like to have a rest in between and we normally rest up by the cafe for a quick cup of tea and have some junk food. 
This attracts a few different birds from the usual gulls to the Rooks, Jackdaws and Crows plus the odd Raven from the Little Orme of which I believe there are 2 pairs one on the Great and one on the Little.
Jackdaw with the Little orme behind and houses on Old Colwyn road
 Raven feeding in the grass that leads down the beach
Rook waiting for a opportunity for a snack

I think this Jackdaw was not happy with me when I put my food away for later
Thanks for visiting

Mike
Wildlife watching products

No comments:

Post a Comment