Sunday 2 June 2013

Note - Caterpillar photography after abit of camping

Last weekend we camped at my woodland glade near my Badger sett to do a test for the Big Badger Watch and I quickly fell asleep with 2 cameras setup on the Badger sett and feeding area nearby. In the middle of the night we heard a Tawny Owl calling in the wood which was a nice thing to hear while being comfy in my sleeping bag although it did get very cool in the early hours.

In the morning we found this Caterpillar so I decided to take photographs with some wild flowers in the background of the shot but first I needed to setup the shot.

Nailed the shot I wanted although it never raised it's head up. After we finished the photo session it was returned to the nettles behind the tent.

Thanks for reading

Mike

2 comments: