Sunday 4 March 2012

A review of a weeks filming 3/3

Overall the week was abit quiet but I felt very relaxed on my return home and I had learnt more about what wild events were going on this year and the differences from last year when the weather was colder, windier and definitely not at all wintry in 2012 which must have affected the wildlife. There were some amazing sunsets and sunrises over the week so I have decided to post them all on my last blog of the trip to North Wales.
I should be back there in April when Spring should really be in full swing and there should be alot more to film and will my coastal Foxes have cubs or not is something I will have to wait to find out but I will be focusing on them alot more especially on there visits to the promenade as one thing I heard when out filming on the promenade in the darkness before first light was the call of a Fox returning to the Great orme before the area becomes packed with visitors to the beautiful seaside town of Llandudno that have no idea of how active the prom is once the sunsets and the lights of the hotels and street lamps come on.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment