Sunday 1 January 2012

First post for 2012 - My personal wildlife challenge 12 for 2012

So for my first post for 2012 is about my tough task which will take place over the next 12 months so the idea is I am going to set myself 12 wildlife challenges for this year and below is the list of tasks I want to complete before the end of the year I think each one will be tricky to complete and due to time constraints with everyday life who knows if I will complete them all if any. 

Only time will tell but as long as I have fun along the way I will be happy just to have tried.

I will post the list later today once completed.

Thanks for reading

Mike

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your challenge. I am doing a 366 project. A photo a day for 366 days (leap year).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tough challenge.

    Goodluck to you

    ReplyDelete