Thursday 16 December 2010

Barnacle geese in flight


As the weather has been very wet and windy I decided to stay in with a cup of hot chocolate and edit some video footage I filmed at the beginning of 2010 of some Barnacle geese that decided to stay for a few days on the canal at Croxton flashes and they performed some amazing aerial displays so I thought they deserved to have a video of there own to show there beauty especially there take off and landing which I really wanted to focus and after finding some very beautiful music I new the two would compliment each other perfectly and I am very happy with the end result.


2 comments:

  1. You've got a great blog here!
    You've got a real talent for video and your stills are over the top as well.
    The little film of the Barnacle Geese is inspirational and I can't wait to search your blog more thoroughly. Please consider contributing to World Bird Wednesday as well. God bless whoever put a camera in your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete