Saturday 27 November 2010

No result on Waxwings and small waders on farmland

Yesterday I went looking for the Waxwing flock but they seemed to have moved on but hopefully I will run into them again sometime this week.  As could not find the Waxwings I decided to continue on to Brock wood to get some more footage of the Badger hopefully more footage of more than 2 Badgers so I could find out if there were any more that just two living in the underground maze of tunnels. 
Close to the wood on a small stream that runs into the brook were 3 small waders possibly Little ringed plovers that took off and disapeered from site and on the way back about half a mile away I spotted a single wader having a drink from a small stream in someones garden that runs underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment