Friday 2 January 2015

A few thoughts for 2015

So as it's January and a few days in I have decided that I would post about my 2015 plans. Hopefully more of the same things that I have done over the years from Sea, river and lake kayaking. I have some new things that I did not get to do much of in 2014 especially involving filming under the sea and putting Go pro cameras on my kayak when were out paddling and swimming to get some unique footage. Hopefully lots more Water bird nest filming and Badger filming plus anything else along the way that I get to encounter.
Whatever I see or encounter I will be posting on here and on my other social media platforms which you can find below:


Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you have a great 2015

So stay wild, be happy and be safe

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment