Tuesday 16 October 2012

Quick shoutout to a great local wildlife cameraman

I was doing quite well there with regular postings of my encounters and projects but each day as the days are getting shorter and the nights are getting longer with darkness creeping in I am finding myself out in the daylight hours trying to get projects finished before Winter arrives and especially with half of the countryside inaccessible due to the canal being shut off till Christmas the projects there will have to wait.

So until I get some time is shall be short blogs for a while as most of my computer time is getting dedicated to my online shop and Showreel which is in early development.

Sparrowhawk legend Dave Culley who lives near me and has mind a film about his Local pair of Sparrowhawks so watch his trailer here voiced by Chris Packham!!!
 http://www.sparrowhawk-island.co.uk/

2 comments: