Saturday 14 April 2012

A week of nests posts coming next week!!!!

Just a quick post about next weeks blogging's and as its spring and the birds are nesting I decided on having a special bird nest week and as I have a few nests that I can get close to with my filming gear it seems to good to be true. 
 Each day I will be posting about a different bird that is nesting on my local patch in Cheshire from common birds that we see on our bird tables to the ones we feed at the park and each nest is in a different habitat from  woodlands, gardens, lakes and places of work. Each post will include close up video and photographs showing the amazing birds that nest so close to our homes but they are often ignored by passers by which is sometimes in the birds best interest.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment