Sunday 1 March 2015

On your bike...

Last Saturday I got out my old bike and as it need lots of work it took me the whole day to fix the brakes, change the inner tubes and give it a new paint job as it was getting a bit rusty. This weekend with my bike all fixed up I headed out for a few morning and sunset rides as I found it's the most peaceful and best times to see the more shier wildlife.
Sunrise on a local lake
Panorama on the Shropshire canal at sunrise
A local brook where I sit and wait to see if any Otters pass through
My bike will allow me to get to places quicker as it cuts down my journey time by half. Hopefully in the Summer I'll get out at sunrise to some local wild places before work as the summer early mornings are not to be wasted, so get out to your local countryside or wild area and just absorb all the sights, smells and beauty that's around you.

Thanks for reading my blog
Stay wild, be happy and be safe
 
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment