Wednesday 16 July 2014

Return to the Magnificent 7

Once I returned home from North Wales after a 5 hour bus trip I went straight to see my Mute Swan family and as I had not seen them for 2 weeks I hoped to see Flash, Snow and all 7 cygnets were happy and healthy. It turned out they were all safe, sound and happy to pose and one cygnet in particular seemed to be entranced by the the flash of the camera.
The Magnificent 7 idle again
 Flash in his Urban area of his territory while the Cygnets slept on the bank with Snow on guard
Canal boat blurred in the background as the Poser happily sat still staring into my lens
He or she loved the attention
A lovely scene to return to and to see them all well was a perfect first encounter on my local patch.

Thanks for visiting 

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment