Sunday 6 January 2013

Target 3 Preperation for Filming foxes on the beach

So with 2 plates spinning I have decided to prep the kit ready for Fox filming on a beach at a popular seaside resort. I have a plan in mind but I just need to buy the kit and test before I go in February to test in the early hours of the morning and as the street lights shine onto the grass verge next to the beach possibility of getting colour night footage as well as B/W night vision footage in 700TVL high quality video.
Beach Fox filming plan for February
I have ran out of time to finish this post so I will explain more about the kit and how I will use to get some footage of these night time visitor's that come out once all 
of the holiday makers have left the seaside promenade.


Thanks for reading

Mike

2 comments: