Thursday 8 March 2012

Focus on Timelapse - slow events speeded up fast

Since returning from North Wales I have decided to focus on timelapse photography for you newbies this is a technique that photographs a naturally slow process, such as plant growth, on movie film at intervals, so that continuous projection of the frames gives an accelerated view of the process into a video clip.
 I have done a little bit of it in the past but I want to get some epic time lapse of normal everyday views that when speeded up give yous a different outlook on the area and the activty that at normal speed is unnoticed so I have a few ideas to work with for now but I am sure that I will gain some more ideas as and when I test my first time lapse ideas.

Thanks for reading

Mike

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was wondering how you put those videos together as whenever I put time-lapse photos though a time-lapse maker it comes out looking great but then when I put it onto Imovie or youtube it goes pixellated (http://expeditioncornwall.blogspot.com/2012/01/nightime-lapse.html) and won't play in HD.
    Cheers
    Oli

    ReplyDelete