Tuesday 17 January 2012

Kayak hide finally finished and picking up the camera trap

Just a quick post today as I finally finished my kayak hide the other day but due to the weather I have not been able to test yet as the flashes has been frozen and the winds have been too strong to test it safely but hopefully in the next week or two I may get the opportunity to get on the water.
The photos below show what the finished kayak hide looks like I can't wait to use it for filming especially in the summer as it should make a nice sun shade when its gets so warm and as theres no shade but I am most looking forward to using when it rains and I will be nice and cosy under my hide with the rain hitting the water while the wildlife passes by unaffected by my presence.
Hide up when waiting for wildlife to pass by
Hide down when paddling
I will post a photo of how I attached the hide to the kayak in my next post.
Today I went to pick up the camera trap from the Mink hole and after checking the card I noticed that I had a few clips of the Mink just starring at the camera trap then returning to the water I will upload the best bits tomorrow once I edit them into a short clip.
Thanks for reading


Mike

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the floating hide...
    Take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do Andrew, I am sure I will get the oppotunity sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete