Saturday 3 September 2011

Off to North Wales for a week of filming and relaxing

 I am off to North Wales tomorrow for a weeks filming and my last week off for the year so its gonna be a good one and were going to make the most of every minute so who knows how many miles were going to end up walking from filming the Dippers at Dyserth falls, the various Waders and maybe Stoats at Conwy RSPB but I am hoping for alot of marine mammal sightings and also the migrant birds that pass through this time of year and all the young sea birds blown a shore by the stormy seas of Autumn which seems to have begun on the coast.
 I took this in 2010 on this week at North Wales so lets hope its this nice.
I am going to try and post a blog in the early evening every day from Sunday to Sunday but I will probably be a sleep by 9pm due to the early mornings we have planned. Hopefully it will be a relaxing and wonderful final week to end the summer season of 2011 and once I get back its time to knuckle down and get ready for winter on the filming side and get the shop ready for Christmas which is a very scary thought.

Thanks for reading

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment