Sunday 22 April 2012

Nest week - Day 1 The Robin

So my first nest for the week is a popular bird that is known as the gardeners friend and that bird is the robin.     
 So my first nest blog post is a Robins which has decided to nest in my fathers workshop at the cemetery where he works and its the cemetery is very close up to me i can get there easily with my kit to film plus as the nest is in a safe place away from any predators indoors there should be no disturbances and as the Robins are used to the workers going past the nest in the week I should be fine as long as I don't get to close to the nest so it will be a great nest to follow from the chicks being hatched to fledging the nest.   
More updates and video footage to follow as things progress.
 

Thanks for reading

Mike

2 comments: