Saturday 15 January 2011

Filming the mice from my garden office

I finally managed to film the mice well one of them feeding on a fence outside my garden office window and it was great to watch in night vision as it appeared from the darkness of the hedge to feed on the peanut butter.
In the hedge there are about 6 all together 2 adults and 4 smaller mice that have grown very quickly they have been living under the office and they sometimes nap in a cctv mouse box that I put in the hedge.
Below is a short video I filmed in 2009 about a mouse that was unmistakable as it had missing part of its ear so we named it Knotch unfortionately we think it met its match and was eaten by one of the local cats that feed on the meat scraps that I put out for the foxes behind the garden office.

No comments:

Post a Comment